OPTEC SA is an innovative company established for 25 years in the field of new technologies. The company, an SME with 20 employees, designs and manufactures laser micromachining machines or devices. Its applications cover the fields of medical devices (Minimal Invasive Surgery), and microtechnology in general. It exports worldwide through a network of local partners.
In the framework of its expansion, the company is actively looking for a CAD-Designer.
As a CAD-designer you will work on various customer projects, in a team or individually, with responsibilities including:
- Design of our systems on Solidworks
- The realization of workshop and assembly drawings
- Contact with suppliers
- Follow-up of the project and the assembly of the machines in a multidisciplinary team
- Contact with the customer during factory acceptance and installation
- You have a Master’s degree or Industrial Engineer level (minimum 3 years of professional experience)
- You have an excellent knowledge in electromechanics with professional experience
- You master the CAD software Solidworks
- Knowledge of automation / PLC’s is a plus
- You have an analytical and creative mind
- You have a strong practical sense
- You are eager to learn in advanced technical fields
- You have an excellent knowledge of English
- You are enterprising, curious and autonomous
- You are flexible
- You are organized
- You are willing to travel for work
We offer you the opportunity to work in a very competitive field with the possibility of career development and an attractive salary.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: CAD-Designer – OPTEC
More information about OPTEC here.