LASEA BELGIUM is Looking for a Laser Applications Engineer (H/F/X)
LASEA has been manufacturing laser micro-machining machines for more than 20 years. In order to support our continued growth and bolster our organisation in our headquarter in Liège, we are looking for a Laser Applications Engineer to start immediately or at a mutually agreed date.
- Developing and optimizing laser processes such as engraving, texturation, cutting, drilling, and decoating on all kinds of materials.
- Creating machining programs (using the in-house KYLA software).
- Working closely with the sales department to meet the customer specifications and given deadlines.
- Working closely with the operation department to give your specifications and inputs on the optical design of the machine.
- Performing demonstrations on how to use our machines.
- Performing acceptance tests on the machines in the factory.
- Educating and training operators on the use of our machines and their software programs.
- Providing customer support via phone and/or email from our offices.
- Bachelor degree in the field of manufacturing or industrial engineer.
- Experience with programming machining machines, and a good knowledge of optics is a plus.
- Experience in using 2D/3D files and grayscale images.
- Competent with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- A meticulous, proactive and independent personality.
- Analytical and synthesis skills, organised approach to work.
- Natural customer service skills.
- In light of our international focus, a strong to very strong
grasp of oral English is essential (additional languages are a plus).
- Willingness to travel abroad (mainly activities in headquarters in Liège)
LASEA is offering:
- A job with varied activities and responsibilities.
- A young and appealing work environment in a high tech company.
- The benefits of an international company.
Please send us your CV and cover letter to the following address: : firstname.lastname@example.org with reference : LASER APPLICATIONS ENGINEER -BE
Please note that the use of the masculine gender for this ad has been adopted for ease of reading and has no discriminatory intent.