OPTEC SA is an innovative company established for 25 years in the field of new technologies. The company, an SME with 20 employees, designs and manufactures laser micromachining machines or devices. Its applications cover the fields of medical devices (Minimal Invasive Surgery), and microtechnology in general. It exports worldwide through a network of local partners.
As part of its expansion, the company is actively seeking a Software Developer.
The Software Developer’s goal is to analyze, develop, configure, test, validate, document, and maintain the software and hardware included in all laser micromachining machines produced by Optec.
- Analysis of the customer’s technical needs (alone or in consultation with your supervisor and/or other teams if necessary)
- Analysis of electrical/electronic drawings in relation to a project
- Management of computer parts required for a project
- Hardware assembly, software installation and configuration of PCs mounted in the machines
- Time estimates for IT developments related to a project (alone or in consultation with his/her superior)
- The realization of computer developments related to a project, in accordance with the specifications
- The quality and documentation of the IT developments carried out
- Testing and validation of IT developments related to a project (in collaboration with other teams)
- The installation of the machines (remotely or at the customer’s site)
- The follow-up of the computer part of the machines
- The computer maintenance of the machines already installed, in collaboration with the after-sales service manager
- Contact with the customer when necessary
- Identify and remove problems and risks in ongoing projects
- You have a Master’s degree or Industrial Engineer level
- Excellent English language skills (B2 level or higher)
- Knowledge of .NET, C#
- Knowledge on automation, electronics and pneumatics is a plus
- A good analytical mind
- An interest in technical challenges
- Thirsty to learn in advanced technical fields
OPTEC offers you the opportunity to grow in a highly specialized technological field, with opportunities for career development.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Software Developer – OPTEC
More information about OPTEC here.