1. About cookies
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website.
Cookies are used by websites for a lot of practical reasons. None of which are meant to be harmful for you. In fact, they’re designed to make your online experience more enjoyable.
Cookies can be classified by several criteria like its lifespan of its objectives.
There are 3 categories of cookies :
- Necessary / essential cookies : to allow the right functioning of the website. For this type of cookies, there is only an information obligation and these cookies are placed as soon as you access to the website for technical reasons.
- Functional cookies : cookies that allow the website to remember your choices and to provide enhanced or personalized features.You can not refuse thses cookies if you wish to browse the website.
- Analytical / performance cookies : to collect data on website performance and on the behaviour of the visitors. These cookies allow us to improve the website operation.
Depending on its lifespan, a cookie is
- Either a session cookie which is deleted when the user closes the browser
- Or a persistent cookie that remains on thre user’s computer / device for a period that does not exceed the requested time for its purpose.
Useful information about the technical aspects of Cookie can be found: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
2. Cookies used on this website
LASEA uses :
- an essential cookie (WPML) : to use the website in two languages
- functional cookies (jhIncludeInSample, cookie-agreed, cookies related to pop up) : to offer you a peronalized browsing.
- Analytical cookies (_ga, _ gat, _gid) : to propose you targeted advertisements (banners on other websites) and to get statistical information.
Here is an overview of the cookies used on this website :
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to throttle request rate.||1 minute|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||1 day|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar||This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels.||1 year|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||WPML||Contains the current language of the site user.||24h|
|cookie-agreed||Lasea||This cookie is set when the visitor agrees to the cookie consent.||360|
|popup_covid||Lasea||Remember that the visitor has seen the popup||180|
The Website also contains a tracking code allowing LASEA, through an external service provider, to identify the companies that have consulted the Website. Only data relating to companies are collected through this code. LASEA uses this data to contact companies that have consulted the Website for marketing purposes.
The tracking code does not allow LASEA to collect personal data from users of the Website.
3. Cookie configuration settings
You can prevent the setting of cookies, delete, deactivate or accept them by adjusting the settings on your browser.
Cookie settings can vary from one browser to another, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Besides, you can find information about how to manage Cookie in the browser at the following addresses:
Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the website operation. Some functionality may be limited or not possible.
For any question, you can contact LASEA by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post : Lasea Belgium, Rue Louis Plescia 31, 4102 Seraing.