LASEA has always stood for excellence in balloon catheter manufacturing. This is expected from a leading team of engineers, product designers, marketing professionals and client consultants. Nevertheless, we refuse to take excellence for granted. If there is a way to execute any aspect of our operation more efficiently–if there is a way to enhance the safety and performance of a laser-processed component–we will identify it.
So it is with the use of lasers to process metallic and polymeric materials. We are renowned for having brought the femtosecond laser to the fore. Now, with the addition of Optec’s excimer-laser technology, we offer even greater assurance in systems for balloon-catheter manufacturing.
- The Leader in Lasers for Balloon Catheter Manufacturing
- Performance and Reliability with Excimer Laser Machining
- The Medical Guidewire: Our Concept of Quality
- Consistently Excellent Quality: The Nitinol Guidewire
- Stent Manufacturing: the Embodiment of Quality