Femtosecond laser micromachining can be used to cut, drill, mark, texture, remove, or engrave a surface.. It is one of the prominent methods used in the micromachining of transparent materials. In the age of microchips and Nano conductors, micromachining is becoming one of the most helpful technologies. (???)
Nowadays, the geometry of the parts to be processed are more and more complex and requires a 3d processing approach. Our femtosecond laser micromachining equipment includes advanced features such as the combination of movement up to 7 axis. They can run at high speeds while maintaining the accuracy in iterative processes.
Femtosecond laser machines of LASEA are specifically designed for a quick and easy integration into customer specific environments. LASEA’s experience in laser machines for the industry allow them to provide an efficient, flexible, and reliable system for your application.
The advantages of the femtosecond technology versus conventional machining are the following ones:
- No mechanical contacts
- Zero pollution (water, oil…)
- No need of consumables
- No wear parts
- Selective material removal
- Easy to modify the design
All the above advantages allow our customers who are high-tech demanding companies (biomedical, microtechnology, pharmaceutical, aerospace, automotive and watch making industries) to look for a machining solution to overtake their competitors by proposing revolutionary products or by increasing the productivity.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing