A good number of tasks can be completed with the femtosecond laser micromachining device, with some running multiple functions within the production lines. Here are some of the common roles played by the machines in different manufacturing set-ups.
Micro-structuring: For a good illustration, consider A photovoltaic panel. By applying a specific micro-structuring technic allowed by the femtosecond laser micromachining, it is possible to trap light particles, the photons, within the structure which increase considerably the efficiency of the whole surface and therefore, allow a better electricity production.
Micro-engraving: Can be applied on glass type of material. Due to the laser beam properties combined with the machine high precision, it is possible to engrave at the surface of a glass substrate micro-channels which are commonly used in bio-medical fields for example.
Micro-cutting: The femtosecond laser micromachining allow the micro cutting to be applied in order to cut gears, coils, etc.
Laser drilling: laser drilling is a fast and precise way of producing a vast type of holes (without taper if needed) with different geometries and can be applied to all materials, even the hardest and most fragile.
process is flexible, clean (no additive), contactless and maintenance free, it can be used for the serialization of products or as an anti-counterfeit system.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing