LASEA is a global leader in the production of high-quality laser workstations used across different industries. Our femtosecond laser micromachining modules have proven to be reliable in the following high-tech industries:
- Luxury (watches and jewelry)
- Precision tools
The lasers we integrate in our machines are sealed to avoid any contamination. The features are computer-controlled with our own software specifically designed to manage all the devices in the machine. The environment where the parts are processed is temperature controlled which prevent from any misalignment and guaranty a high machining precision. The laser beam parameters can be remotely controlled in order to adapt the spot size, the polarization and many other characteristics. .
Chosen by the references in the above sectors, LASEA delivers and installs machines all over the world with a single objective: to supply its customers with reliable, high precision results responding to the highest standards in terms of quality, while guaranteeing the confidentiality of each project and the shortest return on investment.
Industries such as luxury watch and jewellery requires accuracy of the order of a micron, the best technical performance and perfectly controlled equipment.
Femtosecond laser micromachining technology meets these requirements in all respects, thanks to a pulse width varying from nanosecond to femtosecond.
Cutting, marking, engraving, decoration, etc: there are many applications of our lasers, for unique and surprising results, like your creations. You have a new texturing idea, a new material to be tested? We have the expertise to make it happen.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing