Laser micromachining has a permanent home in the production of electrical components and semiconductors. For example, Laser micromachining can be used for dicing and cutting semiconductor wafers. The micro electro-mechanical systems have also been successfully applied to plastics, metals, and ceramics. In the automotive industry, our solutions are being used in cutting, marking (logos, decorations, and serial numbers) and prototype development. The world of luxury watches would never be the same without micromachining services. At LASEA, we provide a wide range of solutions for various fields, from biomedical engineering, to aeronautical technology, and custom jewelry production.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing