Laser micromachining system is a blanket term applied to the processes of cutting, engraving, drilling, texturing, thin layer removal and marking objects. Laser machines produce little or no chipping, making them the best manufacturing option for micro tools and equipment. They can shape a variety of materials, including glass, stainless steel, metal alloys, plastics, ceramics, and different types of precious stones.
Consequently, the laser micromachining system is on demand across a broad range of industries, for example, in watchmaking. The machines have also found a place in the medical, aeronautics, and automotive fields. Laser drilling has become a technology of choice in manufacturing industrial filters and injectors.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing