The femtosecond laser represents the most recent advancement in micromachining systems. The ultrafast laser micromachining system can provide pulses with duration as short as 1:1,000,000,000,000,000 of a second. The integrated laser can reach a mean power of 300W, increasing the processing speed and allowing for larger surface processing. Optimized cycle times can be achieved without compromising product quality.
The system can offer a variety of applications such as cutting, drilling, marking, texturing, thin layer removing, and engraving functions within a production line. LASEA provides a unique range of laser micromachining systems for various industries like electronics manufacturing, luxury industry, pharmaceutical, medical and aerospace engineering.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing