Good knowledge of the properties in each category helps in picking out the best parameters for micromachining stainless steel. Besides the grade, the size of the features needed on the steel will be a huge determinant for the fabrication method. Infrared wavelengths have always been the first choice. However, when smaller and intricate details (<10 microns) are required, Green or even UV wavelengths may be the best alternatives. At LASEA, our machines are capable of fabricating intricate 2D and 3D details on the metals using different types of wavelengths. Our main applications include micro-cutting, micro drilling, texturing, engraving…
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing