Increased demand for micro-sized components has seen the rise of micromachining as an important technology for miniature fabrications. Among the available solutions, laser-based technologies are gaining relevance because they are reliable and extremely precise. They possess immense capabilities for micromachining stainless steel, regardless of its hardness. At LASEA, our nanosecond, picosecond and femtosecond laser machines offer one of the best turnkey solutions across various industries. The following list gives a glimpse of what can be achieved by our fabrication systems:
– Watches components
– Medical implants
– Surgical instruments marking
– Micro-electronic components
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing