In surface structuring, the laser is used to apply a textured appearance on the component. The texturing or structuring offers decoration or functionalization of surfaces by modifying the structure of the material at its surface. The intensity of the beams can be controlled to achieve a consistent path or to increase the versatility of the design. It is usually done to create visually appealing logos and motifs. The depth is limited to a few runs of the laser on the material.. At LASEA, our machines can engrave almost any kind of metal, coupled with versatility in design options. Besides, precision laser engraving is more effective at fabricating small and precious items like jewelry, surgical instruments
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing