The laser drilling machine works without any physical contact with the component being drilled. Such technique ensures that the only mark left on the item is that of the drilled hole. Besides, the laser beam can be focused more accurately than a conventional drill. Users can enjoy increased versatility from the ability to control the energy output, and beam intensity. Because of this feature, the same machine can be used to drill all types of holes, wide and small or deep and hollow. Conventional drills require changing of the drill bit when working with different types of materials, whereas you will only change the laser parameters such as density of energy or repetition rate in a laser machine.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing