The drilling process works in almost the same way even though different methods can be used. A laser beam is focused on a target area where the hole should be drilled. The density of energy of the beam will depend on the required size of the hole and on the thickness of the material. The laser drilling machine is more efficient, possessing the ability to drill several holes within seconds. The machine can make holes smaller than 10µm diameter, making it convenient for micromachining jobs.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing