The machine’s versatility is among the reasons why it is used in a wide range of manufacturing processes. Automation combined with lasers, allows the use of the laser micromachining machine in a production line. Its ability to bore through a variety of metals makes it useful in fabricating a broad variety of equipment like filters, microchips, intra-ocular lenses… It is effective on hard metals like stainless steel and titanium alloys. The laser drilling machine has also proven useful on plastics and glass, which can be used in medical equipment, and electronics manufacturing. Laser drilling has become a vital part of jewelry making, where it allows holes to be made on tensile objects like diamonds and ruby.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing