Today’s manufacturing environment requires versatile machines, sometimes combining operations to increase efficiency. Manufacturers are facing increased pressures to produce smaller components, at much faster and cheaper rates than ever before. LASEA has unique and innovative solutions to power all types of industries. Our micro machining machines are being used to manufacture watch components, medical or pharmaceutical instruments, microfluidic chips, micro-electronics devices, etc.
The laser micromachining has been adopted by many industries and many more will follow. As the powers and energies accessible keeps on increasing, the growth expected in laser micromachining field will be of the scale of 2 digits for the coming decades.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing