Precision laser technology possesses the ability to transform various sectors of the economy. It allows to machine watch components, medical implants or small devices for the electronic industry.Texturing with lasers is much safer compared with the chemical-induced alternatives and can either decorates or functionalize, giving, for instance, an hydrophobic effect to the pieces.
This technology ensures that the same results can be achieved in repeat jobs.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing