Marking metals with laser technology creates contrasting features. In stainless steel, for example, precision laser technology can create a deep black effect or a diffractive effect. Manufacturers can enjoy increased flexibility when handling plastics or other materials by adjusting the power and energy of the laser beam.
Direct part marking involves serializing components for parts identification, and it has been greatly applied in the medical or pharmaceutical industries.
- What is femtosecond laser micromachining?
- The manufacturing process has been improved by the introduction of micromachining services
- Micron precision machining is synonymous with quality and efficiency in materials manufacturing
- Find a solution to every job with a laser micromachining system from LASEA
- Micromachining stainless steel can be done to achieve a broad range of features
- Precision laser engraving: A superior micromachining process
- What is a laser drilling machine?
- Making complex manufacturing possible with micro machining machines
- Precision laser technology assists many of the leading industries with precise laser detailing